Free TOEFL Practice Test…
If your test deadline is quickly approaching and this is your last chance to pass the exam, Erasmus Centre is providing a FREE* TOEFL Practice Test in Brussels. (*under conditions)
This Practice Test is designed to create a custom plan for you, based on your needs, weaknesses, and the results of your practice test.
The TOEFL is not a PAPER based test!!! Would you like to attend our LIVE TOEFL Practice Test for FREE?
Because this event is open to the public, the Practice Tests will be limited. Call or click now to reserve your Practice Test today.
Why Is This Better Than An Online Test?
- You can ask our expert instructors all your toughest questions ( The interactive Questions & Answers is one of the most important features of the Practice Test.)
- You’ll get personal help and feedback (Because the TOEFL is about interaction, talking to a live person will give you the advantage you need to master the test.)
- You’ll get expert training (Simply knowing the test material is not enough. Our expert advice is designed to help you take the test with confidence.)
- You’ll get custom worksheets (All you need to bring is a winning attitude.)
If you are like many of our participants, time is running out and you need help now! Don’t Delay!!
At the Erasmus Centre we are dedicated to providing you with all tools needed to give you the best possible chance to pass your TOEFL test. We use our unique ’Erasmus Centre Total Prep Method’ to provide personalised, flexible learning that makes use of a wealth of support and practice materials, and is conducted by our expert and enthusiastic tutors.
- Work on your specific needs based on a diagnostic test
- To be determined
- Your availabilities
- With minimum 6 h
- 1 practice per 2 h
- 3 months
for 10 hours
- Practice the speaking and the writing sections - For advanced level
- 3 to 8
- 4 weeks
- Tuesday from 5.30 pm to 8 pm
- 6 practice tests
- Under conditions6 months
- March: 4, 11, 18, 25
- Cover the basic of the reading, speaking, listening and writing
- 3 to 8
- 2 weekends
- Saturday & Sunday from 11 am till 6 pm
- 12 practice tests
- Under conditions6 months
- April: 5, 6, 12, 13
By studying for your TOEFL with us at the Erasmus Centre you will:
- Receive a free diagnostic test which will form the basis of a uniquely tailored personalised study plan
- Benefit from our flexible learning structure that takes advantage of the way in which we optimise our lesson planning so that if you miss a class, or need to repeat one to improve your understanding or review a problem area, you can make it up at a later date
- Be able to take advantage of our in-class courses, long distance courses and private tutoring options
- Be able to take advantage of our convenient evening and week-end classes
- Be provided with a comprehensive set of study materials and learning aids
- Be provided with additional practice at listening comprehension by our native language tutors
- Be able to access our library with contains an extensive selection of real and simulated TOEFL tests
- Be offered free tuition if, at the end of your course, you do not get the expected results
- Be continually monitored by our tutors on your progress during test preparation
Our teaching method uses the latest in up-to-date teaching methods and practice materials, providing everything you need to get the best test results.
- We use easy-to-understand teaching methods, identifying your strengths and weaknesses in each test area so that we can address them effectively
- We use tried and tested test strategies and techniques that have proven their effectiveness in maximising your test performance
- We provide a comprehensive practice regimen and review process that utilises over twelve hours of practice materials and other skill enhancing learning aids, supported by an evaluation strategy that ensures you have the skill needed for success in all areas of the test
- You will undergo four full-length practice tests under full exam conditions. Once completed, we will review your results in detail and work with you to understand any problem areas
- Our language experts have developed a set of techniques and exercises you can practice at any time to improve your speaking and writing skills
By providing a comprehensive solution to test preparation, our Total Prep Method, designed by our language learning experts using robust, tried and tested techniques guarantees you the best possible chance for obtaining a high TOEFL score.